Friday 27 September 2013

AJIM'S WHITE VIVA

Assalamualaikum. How many days does not update. Today lolalowlife continue to update the blog. Now I'm write about white Viva owned by Ajim 100% comes from Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. Rembau most wanted yaw. hihi. :) The story also chapter hallmark features Ajim white Viva.
  • Perodua Viva
  • Rim TE37SL
  • 7 JJ x 15 Inch
  • SILVERSTONE 165/50/15
 

Ajim bought this Viva in 2011, it was his intention want to make this car flow in Stance. Initially, Ajim make Mexiflush until month of 10 2012. Now, Ajim turning to the Slammed concept.
Then, asked about how Ajim be influenced by Stance & Fitment. The answer is,


"It was influence by Faaiz Wajarays@Faiz and an-tot masuta kureijisha@Fahsyar. Faiz has a blue coloured Proton Waja, Fahsyar driving a Proton Gen 2."

"I'm a mechanic, I also had make their cars.
 Firstly people would say that Ajim is crazy because of my intention want to make my ride lowered, down to the ground. That is my statisfaction. Getting Low."




 My advice,

  Stance n' fitment is a life style,not a competition...respect each other n unite.
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment