Saturday 28 September 2013

BLACKHEATH, MPV THAT PLAY STANCE

Who said the MPV can not get in the STANCE culture? The presumption is wrong. Look at the MPV that I want to review. Its already got in the STANCE culture. Right right;) Read the specifications established between these
  • Name given (BLACKHEATH)
  • Perodua Alza 1.5 EZi
  • Engine Specs : Stock Perodua (applicable only oil cooler to cool the oil cylinder)
  • Exterior: Perodua Alza SE Bodykits & Mitsubishi RVR Fog Lamp & Daihatsu Mira Parking Pole
  • Interior: Standard, Back Mirror Long Board Tiffana House
  • Rims Specs: BBS RS 16" 9jj ET 15 (F&R)
  • Tyre Specs: 195/45/16 (F&R)
  • Suspension: Adjustable Hi Low Brand IMPROVE 


Tell me a little bit of history with your Blackheath and you start with what kind of modifications before STANCE?
"Firstly I saw this culture in the internet. Usually cars from the other country popular with this culture. I though Malaysia doesn't had in Malaysia. But I was wrong. Apparently, STANCE already popular in Malaysia."

"Before starting with STANCE culture, my car just in standard condition. I want to buy a Toyota Passo sette body parts with Daihatsu Boon Luminas but it was too expensive. At that time I do not know how to modify this Alza. I'm still searching for identity. The first time I saw the stance and fitment cars in Malaysia during EPIC STANCE event in Sepang SIC last year."

"That time I saw Alza from Static 365 gang owned by Ranzo DK and KS Lee from Brotherhood gang. after I saw the picture of their cars, I was interested to start doing modifications on my ride. As long as it wanted to find the mechanic for this setup. In April 2013, United Stance Of Johor advocated event at Setia Tropika. At that time I saw Alza from Syam Garage setup his car. What a nice setup! I get to know him just in Facebook and then have a meetup with him on weekend. Continue to deal with him to have a ​​car setup. He do the setup of my car. I'm kind of a simple fitment"

 


 What is the first thing that you created to make BLACKHEATH get into STANCE culture?
"At first I just treat myself with mexiflush at that time I was using TE37 ROTA 17" 9JJ. At that time my car camber just x-ve. After using ROTA, I get this BBS RS 16" 9JJ into my ride."

"While I'm using this BBS RS, I setup my car camber. (front -1 rear -2) . I want to make it STANCE more and more. Now I'm using Adjustable Spring Suspension and i cut it to make it short. So, it can get more down low. If I'm using a standard Suspension, I'm totally cannot get this low."

"Firtsly you must change the suspension and rims. Then, you can setup another things to make your ride going STANCE & FITMENT." 


 What gives you satisfaction after you do all this to Blackheath?
 "The important thing the interests and hobbies is the satisfaction playing stance and fitment. Satisfaction he made ​​when setup Alza match with me in terms of its stance and fitment. Those setting is awesome! Then, the statisfaction is, I can join a STANCE event, and get to know with other stancers. "

 The biggest challenge in Stance is haters, so any words of advice to other Stance fighters?
"Yes, haters. They just don't know anything about this culture. They just know to say bad things about us. Learn more about new motosport in Malaysia so it can open their minds. Respect other way around if you want other people respect you."

 Thanks to the owners of this Stance MPV's Blackheath called for taking the review and included in my blog that is not much. May we all move forward fighting for stance. Also my thanks for supporting my blog. :)

 




 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment