Friday 27 September 2013

HELLO THERE BABY MERC!

Assalamualaikum! Today I will update about Germany car. Its a Mercedes Benz! Let's see.
  • Model W201/190e
  • Year make 1984
  • BBS RS 17''
  • Front 8.5 JJ/et 25, Rear 10 JJ/et 30
  • Front Tyre 205/40/17, Rear Tyre 215/45/17

 

CAN YOU TELL US A LITTLE BIT HISTORY OF THIS CAR WHEN THE FIRST TIME YOU OWNED IT?
"Last 3 years, I was involved in a teribble accident, my mom won't let me to ride a bike again. So, I get this Benz from my dad generation. I won't do any modification at first, using a 16" rims about 3 years. Just a Benz rims. Until before Mobfest Hawaii, I changed my rims to BBS RS. I don't do any modification. All standard."

HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN STANCE?
"Starting 2 years ago when I click at the link on youtube. That time I'm just seraching for a Low ride cars. And then I saw a Hellaflush video from Japan and Thailand. With those 16" rims, I make my ride gone LOW, make it negative. The absober is to soft, so I do inject those to make it hard. Just stay with those 16" until before Mobfest Hawaii. I meet those BBS RS, so i get it and joined the event."

   
WHO DOES GIVE YOU SUCH A BIG INFLUENCE IN STANCE?
"Lebai Jahead teach me a lot. I asked him almost everything and he gave me tips and info. Thanks King! My friends always supporting me especially Madnoo Zamla. My advice, just ignore those haters. Sorry my ride is not too STANCE & FITMENT."

Thanks Izz Izaki for you time! All the best!

 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment