Friday 27 September 2013

BOBOY BABY BOY

Now, I'm updating about Perodua Myvi that named Baby Boy. Well, made in Malaysia. Just like other cars I've been reviewed in this blog. Specification is the important things. :)
  • Perodua Myvi 2010 converted to SE 2
  • Bolt Engine on turbo, YRV turbo
  • Short Stroke Adjustable Suspension
  • Wide rims 9 JJ, before this 10JJ
  • Rota Grid 9JJ Ofset 25
  • 205/40/17

When bought the car is it started directly for Stance concept or start with another concept first? The answer,
"The story is like this, on 2010 first day I get this car, I changed the rims to 17" . At the first I'm using ADVAN RSD. When I get some extra money, I played with racing concept and the VIP style, back to racing concept until 2012 I'm started to be in STANCE flow, I get more friends since I'm in STANCE flow. And now, I get that full form for STANCE such as HELLAFLUSH#STANCE#EXTREM FITMENT# EXTREME CHAMBER# AND PERFORMANCE. Totally complete.

 
 WHO DOES GIVE YOU INFLUENCE AND ADVICE ABOUT STANCE?
"Faiz Wajarays, his my teacher and I'm the student."

YOUR OWN ADVICE FOR OTHER STANCERS?
"For those who interested to get STANCE, just go on with you interest. Dont be scare to reinforcement. They just like us, played in same culture. To the newbies, be brave to get close with this culture. Stance is awesome. If you scare to being SCRATCH! I advice you, dont get into this. haha."

Well, Boboy is right. Stance is awesome. Stance is beauty but sometimes can be a beast. Dont worry, just be brave to take it. Face it darling! No matter its a speedbumps or what. All the best Boboy!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment