Friday 27 September 2013

KONICHIWA! MY NAME IS MONTEL!

Assalamualaikum. Today's update is about this cute yellow Honda named Montel (chubby) :) Combination of yellow and blue rims.
  • Model SR4 convert EG9
  • CE28 ROTA FIGHTER 15" 9 JJ offset 20
  • Toyo DRB 195/50/15 

 

TELL ME A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOUR CAR AND DOES YOU DIRECTLY STARTED WITH STANCE CONCEPT?
"Firstly I get this car, my intention firstly just want to get involve in STANCE. I'm starting to get with STANCE, since I'm driving a Proton Satria. I sell my Satria to get this Honda just because I want to get a MAX LOW. Satria just cant get low like this Honda. Thats why I'm selling it."

 

WHO DOES GIVE YOU A BIG INFLUENCE IN STANCE?
"Well, his name is HENGKY TORNANDO. He introduce me with STANCE culture in early 2012. I'm just watching a video that he gave to me. What I can say that time, Low car is nonsense, don't you love the car? Almost everyday he show me the same thing. Again and again. Then I fall in love and start with my Satria. I'm not doing well at first, because of the rims I'm started to avoid speeding and I'm starting to get in STANCE."






YOUR ADVICE FOR OTHER STANCERS?
The most importand advive that possible other stancers will tell. "STANCE is under one culture. We just under the same roof. No need to feel like a competitor, just share the achivement and knowledge with the other. Everything will be fun!

OKAY, NOW YOUR ADVICE FOR NEWBIES?
"Don't being to brumous to get an extreme setup. Its depens on your comfort and our ability. Extreme camber not necessarily awesome. Safety first."




THANKS TO ALAN FOR YOUR TIME. I'M REALLY APPRECIATE IT. ALL THE BEST MONTEL!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment