Friday 27 September 2013

HELLA HELLA HELLAFAIL!

Its been a while I'm not updating my blog and review a car. Now I'm back with this little monster called, PurpleHellaFail. Its not about fail, but its about Hellafail! 
  • PurpleHellaFail
  • Perodua Kancil
  • Mira Moderno Bodypart
  • L5 twincam
  • Dashboard, set L5, L5 Seat
    Paiping 2inchi rear tube HKS
  • Rims Work 15"  
  • Rims 15" 8jj offset 0 
  • Falken tyre 165/50 
  • L5 twinturbo engine
  • Spring absorber all standard
 
 The owner says, at the first he just want to get into performance, At last he involve in Stance culture. Get involve because he saw it in SPEEDCITY. First, he make this little monster being a HELLAFAIL, changed the rims and make it SLAMMED. His friends always give encouragement in STANCE. 
"The most challenging thing in this culture is HATERS, they always talk that talk this. Ignore them, and set my patience."




When I'm asking him what does this car statisfied him, he said.

"I feel statisfied when what I've done all this time in front of me. I achive what I want. But, there's still uncomplete session. Because there's nothing perfect in this world."




His advice,
"Stay on the road and never give up."

May be short, but understand the meaning of those quotes. Another one of my family have been reviewed. Keep up your good work my friends. Ignore the peoples who want to make us fall. Just show our respect to the other. Be humble. Darling, stance cannot be killed.

1 comment:

  1. Mcm mna ekk nk buat mcm nie? sungguh terpersona melihat nya.. hehehe .. klu ada info utk kancil bole ajar sikit x ?

    ReplyDelete