Friday 27 September 2013

BE HUMBLE, LOOK AT HIS HUMBLEBEE.




Once again, its a Myvi! Named as Humblebee. A very humble but stylish. Trust me, your eyes will always focus at the rims if you're a big fan of VOSSEN. :)
  • MyHumbleBee
  • Myvi SXi 1.3 year 2012
  • Vossen CV3 17" 9JJ et 25 all around
  • 205/40


 TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT HUMBLEBEE.
"I was with this car since Sept 2012. I saw my car in standard mod, feel that nothing interesting at the car. Then I'm starting to looking for rims. Firstly I'm using 15" 8JJ. Just feel like usual. Until then, I get involve with STANCE through media. Finding my friend and knowledge. Starting to follow stance group. Then i setup into Hellaflush."

"When I get involve, automatically I get my intention to upgrade my car. I'm trying with wide rims, and extreme offset. New breath and new setting for my HumbleBee. Using 17" and rims of my dreams, Vossen."

"Looking through STANCE culture in Malaysia that is a unique thing, make me wanna try and supported by my friends around me."

 

 THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE IN STANCE?
HATERS, HATERS AND HATERS!
and all of those SPEEDBUMPS.

WHICH PART THAT GIVE YOU THE MAX STATISFACTION?
"ARCH, when between tyre and fender there is no space. Makes the car look FITTED."


YOUR ADVICE FOR OTHER STANCERS?
"Be honest, be respect and be humble. There is no King in this culture. We stepping on the same ground. UNITED."  

Thanks family! thanks for the short review. Below this is HumbleBee on the old setting. Enjoy!





   

 

2 comments: